Happy Mother’s Day! It is the perfect time to celebrate your mom, mum, grandma, aunt, and other special women in your life. I wanted to share with you this mother’s day craft for preschoolers, and young children. It is a fun and simple mother’s day craft that is an All About Mom book. It is editable so you can change the name to celebrate anyone you would like.
Simple Mother’s Day Craft for Preschoolers
When doing crafts with kids, I think it’s important to keep it simple. You want them to be able to complete the activity on their own. For this All About Mom Book, children can either write or draw pictures. It’s a perfect way to tell that special someone how much you care. ❤️
Editable All About Mom Book
This mother’s day craft for preschoolers includes 10 half-page activities to tell that special someone everything you love about them. The pages include:
- 2 different cover options – ‘All About My Mom’ or ‘I Love My Mom’
- A page to insert a picture of your dad and you and your dad or you can draw one
- ‘All About My Mom’
- ‘Her Favorite Things’
- ‘Our Favorite Trip’ page with a place to write about your adventures
- ‘Our Family Loves To’ page with a place to insert a picture or draw one and write about the activities you love to do with your family
- ‘If My Mom was a Superhero’
- ‘She is the best Mom Because’
- ‘A Special Message from Me to Mom’
I wanted to make sure to include tons of different options so you can celebrate all of the special women in your life. There are 6 different writing options for:
- Editable / blank to write any name you choose
Mother’s Day Craft for Preschoolers Pinterest
You can pin this activity on Pinterest to remind yourself each year about this All About Mom Book. I love looking through my boards at inspiration and my favorite crafts.
Download the Simple Mother’s Day Craft
You can grab this All About Mom Mother’s Day Craft by clicking here. Your students are going to have so much fun making this Mother’s Day craft!
Father’s Day Craft for Preschool
If you love the All About Mom Book, check out this adorable All About Dad book here.