Fun Early Learning™ participates in affiliate marketing programs where we receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on our blog. We appreciate when you click on those links because they help support us so we can keep producing helpful articles, products and resources for you.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address, IP address) that you provide by downloading and/or purchasing items through the Site, completing forms on the Site, or subscribing;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions.
You may choose to withhold your personal information; however, you may not be able to access certain content on the Site and Service.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- email you with service-related announcements. We try to keep emails to a minimum and allow you to opt-out when possible.
- send you information we think you may find useful, information related to our Site and Service, or which you have requested from us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Site and Service.
The Company does not share or sell personal information of our users, guests or third parties. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information (i) as required by the law, (ii) answer to governmental reviews, (iii) comply with valid legal process, or (iv) protect our rights. The Company processes personal data as both a processor and a controller.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right and can contact our data controller at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org) to:
- request the information we have gathered about you;
- correct the information we have gathered about you;
- delete information we have gathered about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by send your information to you electronically.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least one year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We accept payments through PayPal and Amazon Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Amazon Pay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When you submit a form (e.g. product download, support question) we collect your first name and last name (only when provided) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your name and your email address so that we can correspond with you. Your personal data will be stored in the website’s database and in MailChimp, the application we use to send our newsletters.
Email Correspondence & MailChimp
We use MailChimp (mailchimp.com) for our newsletter campaigns and store your email address and name you provide. MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. You may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time by clicking Opt Out within the newsletter or contacting us.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse/prevent all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. Blocking or deleting cookies used on our Site may cause the Site not to function properly, which may impact your use of certain features of the Service.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public sites.
The Company respects your personal information and the security of it is very important to us. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us during both the transmission and when it’s received. All information you provide the Company is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a coding system that allows your web browser to encrypt data before you send it to us.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to occasionally check this Policy for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy establishes your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: July 2018