Conditions of Use
Fun Early Learning™ grants permission to use Material provided (such as graphics, artwork, and articles) solely on the following terms and conditions:
Personal Usage – Our materials are available for personal use only. They are not for commercial usage.
- You may:
- Print and use any and all materials taken from the Site for personal purposes in your classroom or at home only where NO profit/money is made, and shall in no way be for commercial purposes or made available through any media.
- Buying one license constitutes the right for one person to use the product. If you wish to share our products with other teachers, friends or family, you must purchase additional licenses.
- download this file by visiting www.funearlylearning.com.
- save this file to your computer.
- share the link to our Fun Early Learning blog page where this printable can be downloaded.
- You may not:
- download this file from any site other than www.FunEarlyLearning.com
- link directly to this pdf. You may direct people to the Fun Early Learning web page where this pdf is located.
- claim this file as your own.
- alter this electronic file, whether it be deletion, addition, or any matter.
- sell or in any way profit from this electronic file.
- print this file and then sell that printed copy to others.
- store or distribute this file on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve it (such as Dropbox, One Drive, Facebook, etc.).
- email or send this file in any way to anyone. They must download it themselves directly from our website.
Please do not make assumptions about how materials can be used. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask before making a purchase if your intended use is not covered by what is written here.
Using the Site or products for any other purposes or any other manner is expressly prohibited and shall constitute infringement of Fun Early Learning’s copyright, among other legal violations. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
All Content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Fun Early Learning™ or its Content suppliers and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. The reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or performance of the Content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Reservation of Rights
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Due to the nature of digital products, we cannot offer a refund on any purchase. If you have any questions or problems with the product you have downloaded please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated: April 2020