Download our FREE Fun Early Learning Full Assessment and start preparing your child for kindergarten today! You can immediately get our assessment and memory cards in this article! It’s that easy!
Did you miss the first article in this series? No worries, you can get it here.
Throughout this series, our goal was to show you how EASY and FUN it can be to assess if your child is prepared for kindergarten. We encourage you to do this assessment asap! It’s never too early to identify what skills your child needs to work on before starting kindergarten. We’re so PASSIONATE about children succeeding that our full assessment is FREE! We’re awesome like that! 🙂
Our full assessment contains easy-to-read instructions to guide you through the process. You can also contact us if you need assistance. We’re here and happy to help. Let’s get started now!
Download our Fun Early Learning Full Assessment at this end of this post. 🙂
What to Do With the Assessment Results
In our Fun Early Learning full assessment you can tally up your child score at the end of each section. This score card is going to show you the areas that your child is STRONG in and also the areas they need to IMPROVE. This is a great tool to help you prepare them for kindergarten. You can now provide them with learning materials to teach ALL of the skills they need.
Referring back to parts 2.1 through 2.7 in this series of articles, we gave you suggestions on how to build all 6 key developmental areas for a before kindergarten. An excellent way to teach these skills and objectives is to give your child FUN, HANDS-ON learning activities designed specifically around these skills.
Fun Learning Materials To Get You Started:
- Learning Letters Hands-on Activities Binder: This includes 6 amazing activities to help you teach letter recognition and identification, letter-sound correspondence, and letter writing.
- Letter Search and Match: Another GREAT activity for teaching letter recognition, identification, and letter-sound correspondence.
- Initial Sound Picture Sort: teaches letter-sound recognition and initial sounds
- Rhyming Clip Cards: Have fun rhyming with our fun CVC clip cards.
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on reading activities!
- Uppercase Letter Worksheets with Guided Lessons: Enjoy teaching children their letters with easy-to-follow lessons on teaching each letter.
- Lowercase Letter Worksheets with Guided Lessons
- Play Dough Letter Mats: Children will have a blast learning letter recognition, identification and handwriting with play dough and whiteboard markers!
- Handwriting Activity Sheets: Teach children how to write letters with these fun no prep worksheets!
- Dab-a-Dot Shapes Q-Tip Painting: Children will learn shape recognition and identification with our fun Dab-a-Dot Shapes Activity!
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on writing activities!
- Complete Prescool Math Program with Guided Lessons: You’ll love teaching children will our complete math program with easy to follow guided lessons, hands-on activities, math center activities, and more!
- Numbers 1-20 Worksheets with Guided Lessons: Help your child learn to identify and write numbers 1-20!
- Snap Cube Shapes: Fun no prep activity that uses snap cubes to teach shape identification and shape drawing.
- Find and Dot Matching Shapes: Use bingo daubers with this no prep activity for find matching shapes.
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on math activities!
Download our Fun Early Learning Full Assessment for FREE!
Our goal is always to help children build a SOLID FOUNDATION for kindergarten and a love for learning. When children are prepared for kindergarten, they start their first day excited to join in on learning. As a result, this helps them to be successful in school and their future. It all starts in PRESCHOOL!
If you have any questions about our assessment or learning materials, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re happy to help in any way we can. Our next article is going to talk about how to pick the best preschool for your child. What to look for in a preschool program and how to make sure you get all of the information you need to make the right decision.