This bundle includes everything you need for a fun Garden Theme! Children love working in the garden, planting things and watching them grow. We have included so many fun activities, printables, science projects and more that your children will love. They will learn about the live cycle of plants and how they continually renew themselves. As well working on literacy, math, and fine motor skills!
About our Garden Theme
This activity is a digital download. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page.
This product includes:
- 102 pages total
- Life Cycle of a Tomato Detective Journal with Guided Lesson Plans and activities
- Teaching whole, half, and one fourth
- Observing and measuring plant growth
- Investigating with My Senses activity
- Part of a Tomato Plant and Things that Help it Grow Activity
- Journal writing prompt
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Beginning Sound Sort
- In My Garden Book – Color by Letter
- Garden Build-a-Word Book
- Count How Many
- Counting in my Garden Book
- Mystery Pictures
- Shadow Matching
- Order by Size
- Basic Addition
- Garden Crafts – 8 options (lettuce, eggplant, tomato, onion, pumpkin, pea pod, strawberry, and carrots)
The prep is easy! Simply print these pages, grab some crayons / markers / glue and enjoy!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.