Get creative with our Thanksgiving I am Thankful For Pumpkin Craft Activity with Writing Prompts! Children will enjoy cutting and pasting this fun activity! There are 3 different versions included based on your needs. This is such a fun Thanksgiving craft activity for kids!
About our I am Thankful For Pumpkin Craft Activity
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- 16 pages total in black and white (please note the pictures shown in color are an example of the completed craft)
- Step-by-step instructions and pictures for assembly.
- 3 different templates for you to choose from
- Coloring Option – This is a great template for children wanting to color their craft with crayons / markers / colored pencils. They will then cut out the pieces and glue them together. Simply print this template, color, and assemble.
- Template Option – This template is great for printing on card stock, cutting out the pieces and then tracing on construction paper. A great option is to have the children trace their own templates to practice fine motor skills. Simply trace the pieces on construction paper, cut and assemble.
- Printing on Construction Paper for a Classroom – These templates were created to print a large number on construction paper for a classroom. Print each template on the coordinating color construction paper. Then simply cut and assemble.
- 2 Writing Prompts included with either writing lines or blank to draw pictures.
- 1 Editable Writing Prompt included to make your own with either writing lines or blank to draw pictures.
The prep is easy! Simply print this activity, grab some crayons, scissors and stapler and you’re ready to go!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.