Our Apraxia Speech Cards help children work on articulation. These cards focus on the phonological processes of putting together sounds to form simple words. They’re perfect for children who struggle with multiple speech errors and have difficulty putting together words. They help your child to articulate, form sounds, and clearly speak.
About our Apraxia Speech Cards
This activity is an immediate digital PDF download (it will not be emailed to you). You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity..
This product includes:
- 41 pages total with 3×3 cards that are perfect to use as is or with a word wall
- 24 consonant-vowel cards (CV cards, like bow)
- 18 vowel-consonant cards (VC cards, like ant)
- 36 consonant-vowel-consonant cards (CVC cards, like bed)
- 18 consonant-vowel-consonant-silent 3 cards (CVCe cards, like cage)
- 12 consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel cards (CVCV cards, like hippo)
- 6 consonant-vowel-vowel-consonant cards (CVVC cards, like snail)
There are so many great ways to use these cards. We recommend starting by saying the word first and having your child repeat it. Once they have the word / sounds down well, have your child say the words on their own for each picture. If they struggle with a word or sound, you can go back to saying it first.
The prep is easy! Simply print these cards in color, laminate, and cut along the black lines. Use as is or punch a hole in the corner and put on binder rings.
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.