Our Premium Apraxia Speech Cards Set – Level 2 Advanced Sounds focuses on the production and synthesis of words with /f/, /g/, /j/, /k/, /l/, /q/, /r/, /s/, /v/, and /z/. It also focuses on /l/ blends, /r/ blends, /s/ blends, and /ch/ words. This 360 card set works on more complex words than our Level 1 – Early Sounds set to help children further combine consonant and vowels. This leads from saying single words to speaking in more complete phrases and sentences. The more children practice and build their oral-motor skills, the better they will articulate, form sounds, and clearly speak. This approach is great for children with Apraxia of Speech and other speech disorders.
About our Apraxia Speech Cards Set Level 2 – Advanced Sounds
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
360 Speech Cards for Advanced Sounds! Each card is color coded in the top right corner with the set name (Initial /f/ is pink, Initial /g/ orange, etc.). This makes it easy to grab the set you need. No need to print front to back, everything you need is on the front page.
- 127 pages total with 360 cards – 4”x4.5” in size
- 24 /f/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 20 /g/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 24 /j/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 44 /k/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 56 /l/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position, and L blends
- 4 /q/ cards in the initial position
- 64 /r/ cards in the initial, medial, and finial position, and R blends
- 64 /s/ cards in the initial, medial, and finial position, S blends, and SH words
- 20 /v/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 24 /z/ cards in the initial, medial, and final position
- 16 /ch/ cards in the initial and final position
- data sheets for tracking children’s progress
There are so many great ways to use our Apraxia Speech Cards Set Level 2. We recommend starting by saying the word first and having your child repeat it. Once they have the word / sounds down well, have your child say the words on their own for each picture. If they struggle with a word or sound, you can go back to saying it first.
The prep is easy! Simply print these cards in color, laminate, and cut along the black lines. Use as is or punch a hole in the corner and put on binder rings.
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.