Celebrate Easter with this adorable easy kid’s craft! Our Bunny Bottom in a Basket craft helps children work on their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as they cut and paste each craft. We have included step-by-step instructions for children to assemble independently. There are 3 different versions included based on your needs.
About our Bunny Bottom in a Basket Easter Craft
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- 15 pages total
- Step-by-step instructions and pictures for assembly.
- 3 different templates for you to choose from
- Coloring Option – This is a great template for children wanting to color their craft with crayons / markers / colored pencils. They will then cut out the pieces and glue them together. Simply print this template, color, and assemble.
- Template Option – This template is great for printing on card stock, cutting out the pieces and then tracing on construction paper. A great option is to have the children trace their own templates to practice fine motor skills. Simply trace the pieces on construction paper, cut and assemble.
- Printing on Construction Paper for a Classroom – These templates were created to print a large number on construction paper for a classroom. Print each template on the coordinating color construction paper. Then simply cut and assemble the craft.
The prep is easy! Simply print these pages, grab some crayons / markers and glue and enjoy!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.