Learning to write your name and words just got so much easier! Our Editable Planting Names and Words activities is such a fun way for children to learn to spell and write their name, and any sight words or other words you choose! It’s editable and easy to use. Simply type the child’s name / sight word / other word into the roster and the activities auto fill for you. It’s that easy!
About our Editable Planting Names and Words Activities
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- Editable Planting Names activity – 13 pages total
Editable Planting Words activity – 13 pages total
- These 2 activities download in a zipped folder. Please unzip the folder to access the activities, edit, and print them. 🙂
The fonts are embedded in this activity for you! Just type the names / words and it formats everything properly. Please note that you are unable to change the font or size, it is automatically populated to make your life easier.
The prep is easy! Simply print this activity and use as is or insert into page protectors to make them reusable.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- Click here to watch our video about editing and troubleshooting a SIMILAR activity.
- This file must be opened in Adobe Reader. Please make sure you have the most recent file. Not all computers/ipads/MAC computers use Adobe or are defaulted to it. You MUST have Adobe Reader in order to use and edit this file. You can download it for free here.
- Make sure to download this Editable Planting Names and Words Activity onto your computer, do not open online.
- Right click on the file in your downloads folder and select OPEN WITH – ADOBE READER.
- If promoted to select Adobe as your default reader, we recommend choosing YES.
- If you’re unable to edit this document or get it to work properly after doing the steps above and watching the video, please email me at Kari@FunEarlyLearning.com.
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.