60% off now! Fun Halloween Crafts for Kids! 10 easy to make Halloween crafts with writing prompts for preschool and kindergarten. These are perfect for children to make at home or students in school. Each craft has 3 different templates for you to choose from to fit your needs.
About our Halloween Crafts and Writing Activities Bundle
These activities are digital PDF downloads in a compressed folder. You will need to unzip these files in order to access them. You will also need a PDF viewer installed to access these activities. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here. You will then need to unzip the folder to access the activities.
This product includes:
- 10 craft activities with writing prompts
- Cat on Moon
- Cat Pumpkin
- Frankenstein’s Monster
- Owl Ghosts
- Owl Skeleton
- Witch Owl
- Pumpkin Unicorn
Each craft has:
- Step-by-step instructions and pictures for assembly.
- 3 different templates for you to choose from
- Coloring Option – This is a great template for children wanting to color their craft with crayons / markers / colored pencils. They will then cut out the pieces and glue them together. Simply print this template, color, and assemble.
- Template Option – This template is great for printing on card stock, cutting out the pieces and then tracing on construction paper. A great option is to have the children trace their own templates to practice fine motor skills. Simply trace the pieces on construction paper, cut and assemble.
- Printing on Construction Paper for a Classroom – These templates were created to print a large number on construction paper for a classroom. Print each template on the coordinating color construction paper. Then simply cut and assemble.
- 2 Writing Prompts included with either writing lines or blank to draw pictures.
- 1 Editable Writing Prompt included to make your own with either writing lines or blank to draw pictures.
The prep is easy! Simply print this activity, grab some crayons, scissors and stapler and you’re ready to go!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.