Teaching children just got even more fun with our Feed Allie Apple activity! This is a feed me / feed the animal activity that your children will love and ask to play. They will feed the apple different uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, beginning sounds, and sight words. We have included 5 fun sets with directional task cards!
This is a great addition to an Apple Theme or Back to School! Children will work on literacy, math, articulation, language and speech therapy. All while having a blast!
About our Feed Allie Apple
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- 58 pages total
- 358 PICTURE CARDS:
- 26 uppercase cards
- 26 lowercase cards
- 100 number cards (numbers 1-100)
- 24 consonant-vowel-consonant-silent e cards for long vowels a, i, o (CVCe, like hide)
- 78 beginning sound picture cards (3 for each letter)
- 36 shape cards (3 cards corresponding to 12 different shapes – circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, heart, oval, star, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, trapezoid)
- 40 Dolch Pre-Primer sight word cards
- 52 Dolch Primer sight word cards
- 4 bonus sight words (bus, car, dog, cat)
- 96 DIRECTIONAL TASK CARDS:
- 8 uppercase letter directional task cards
- 8 lowercase letter directional task cards
- mix of 8 uppercase & lowercase letter directional task cards
- 20 number directional task cards
- 16 beginning sound / beginning letter task cards
- 8 beginning sound picture card directional task cards
- 12 shapes directional task cards
- 16 sight word sentences directional task cards
The prep is easy! Simply print the cards and laminate them. Cut out follow the black lines. Cut out the mouth of Allie Apple and attach the apple to a tissue box or container.
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This post contains affiliate links.