Our Interactive Notebook Numbers 1-20 is a fun and engaging way to learn math! Each number has 4 corresponding pages that are easy to follow. Once children understand how to complete each page, they’ll be able to work independently. Great for preschool and kindergarten! Students have fun learning numbers and counting! They also work on fine motor skills as they assemble each page.
About our Interactive Notebook Numbers 1-20
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
→ 87 pages total
- The following activities for numbers 1-20:
- Finding the number that matches the focus number with a fun bingo dauber
- Finishing the base 10 frame
- Showing different ways to make the focus number (with objects, tally marks, fingers, dice)
- Writing the digital and written number
- Counting and sorting objects that add up to the focus number and objects that don’t
- Spin to win game to see which number wins
- Finding the focus number on the number line
The prep is easy! Simply print this activity, grab some crayons, pencils / colored pencils, scissors, glue and you’re ready!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.