Sight words are one of the building blocks to beginning ready. Why not make it fun?! Practice Dolch’s Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, and Nouns Sight Words with our Dolch Sight Word Practice Bundle! They’re fun, interactive and NO PREP! Children will read the sight word, find it, trace and write it, and solve the mystery!
About our Dolch Sight Word Practice Bundle
This activity is an immediate digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. After checkout, it will download automatically and/or you will get an order email with your direct download link. There are 6 separate PDF files to download – pre-primer, primer, first grade, second grade, third grade, and nouns.
This product includes:
- 315 pages total – 1 worksheets for each of Dolch’s Sight Words
- Click here to preview the Dolch Pre-Primer activities
- Dolch Pre-Primer: 40 worksheets: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you.
- Primer: 52 worksheets: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
- First Grade: 41 worksheets: after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when.
- Second Grade: 46 worksheets: always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, your.
- Third Grade: 41 worksheets: about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm.
- Nouns: 95 worksheets: apple, baby, back, ball, bear, bed, bell, bird, birthday, boat, box, boy, bread, brother, cake, car, cat, chair, chicken, children, Christmas, coat, corn, cow, day, dog, doll, door, duck, egg, eye, farm, farmer, father, feet, fire, fish, floor, flower, game, garden, girl, goodbye, grass, ground, hand, head, hill, home, horse, house, kitty, leg, letter, man, men, milk, money, morning, mother, name, nest, night paper, party, picture, pig, rabbit, rain, ring, robin, Santa Claus, school, seed, sheep, shoe, sister, snow, song, squirrel, stick, street, sun, table thing, time, top, toy, tree, watch, water, way, wind, window, wood.
The following activities for each sight word set:
① Read and Color It
② Find It: Students search and find the focus sight word within a group of words.
③ Trace It & Write It: Students will trace the focus sight word 1-2 times and then practice writing it on the remaining line.
④ Solve the mystery: Students will look at pictures and write the initial sound in the box below it to decode the sight word.
The prep is easy! Simply print this activity, grab some crayons, pencils / colored pencils and you’re ready!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.