Farm Theme Activities for preschool, prek, and kindergarten. Great down on the farm math and literacy printables for kids at home and in the classroom. Great for distance learning! You can also use these for small groups, literacy centers, math centers, morning work and more! Perfect for teachers and parents to use with their littles.
About our Farm Theme Math & Literacy Activities
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- 131 pages total – click to view a preview
- 17 activities:
- Down on the Farm Book – Color by Letter
- Beginning Sound Sort
- Beginning Sound Find and Dot
- Farm Build-a-Word Book
- Spin and Color Word Families
- Mystery Farm Pictures – Dolch Pre-Primer
- Mystery Pictures – Dolch Primer
- Number Worksheets
- Count How Many
- Counting in My Farm Booklet
- What is the Missing Number
- Mystery Number Pictures
- Farm Measurement
- Let’s Identify Shapes
- Let’s Sort Shapes
- Shadow Matching
- Let’s Make Patterns
The prep is easy! Simply print these pages, grab some crayons / markers / glue and enjoy!
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This product contains affiliate links.