Get creative with our Back to School Bus Craft Activity with Writing Prompts for Kids! Children will enjoy cutting and pasting this activity! There are 3 different versions included based on your needs. This is such a cute Back to School Craftivity with Writing Prompts for preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary!
About our School Bus Craft
This activity is a digital PDF download. You will need a PDF viewer installed to access this activity. Once you complete the checkout process, you will receive a link to download it via email and/or the order page. For additional help, please contact us here.
This product includes:
- 18 pages total
- Click here for a preview
- Step-by-step instructions and pictures for assembly.
- 3 different templates for you to choose from
- Coloring Option – This is a great template for children wanting to color their craft with crayons / markers / colored pencils. They will then cut out the pieces and glue them together. Simply print this template, color, and assemble.
- Template Option – This template is great for printing on card stock, cutting out the pieces and then tracing on construction paper. A great option is to have the children trace their own templates to practice fine motor skills. Simply trace the pieces on construction paper, cut and assemble.
- Printing on Construction Paper for a Classroom – These templates were created to print a large number on construction paper for a classroom. Print each template on the coordinating color construction paper. Then simply cut and assemble the craft.
The prep is easy! Simply print the cards and laminate them. Cut out follow the black lines. Cut out the mouth of Allie Apple and attach the apple to a tissue box or container.
Additional products we recommend for this activity:
This post contains affiliate links.